Subject: FW: Invitation to IXth International Conference Digital Europe 2024+
From: Kristel Tänover
To: "MKM info"
Cc: "Silver Tammik"
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 09:24:20 +0300

From: Lukáš Luzar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2024 12:56 PM
To: Kristel Tänover <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Invitation to IXth International Conference Digital Europe 
2024+

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. minister Järvana,

On behalf of the Institute for Politics and Society, I would like to 
formally invite you to speak at the IXth International Conference Digital 
Europe 2024+ <https://www.digitalni-cesko.eu/> , which will take place on 
the 18th and 19th of June 2024 at the National House Vinohrady in Prague.

We would be truly honored to have your presence as a keynote speaker on June 
18th or 19th from 9:20 – 9:30. We would be delighted if you would 
participate in any of the panel discussions afterwards. Please find an 
overview of them, including their content, in the enclosure. We would also 
like to extend you an invite for the Welcome Dinner, on 17 June from 18:00 - 
20:00 in Prague. The exact venue will be communicated to you beforehand.

The Digital Czech Republic Conference is an international event, previously 
attended by top political representatives. In the past, the conference has 
been attended by, for example, Belarusian opposition leader Sviatlana 
Tsikhanouskaya, European Commission Vice President Margrethe Vestager, Věra 
Jourová, Dubravka Šuica, European Parliament Vice-President Dita Charanzová, 
Estonian Minister of Health and Labour Tanel Kiik among many other 
distinguished guests.

Please feel free to contact me at any time, if you have any questions or 
concerns. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

S přáním hezkého dne

Lukáš Luzar

PR specialista

e:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

t:

+420 736 257 364

Institut pro politiku a společnost

Martinská 2, 110 00 Praha 1
 <https://www.politikaspolecnost.cz/> www.politikaspolecnost.cz

 <https://www.facebook.com/politikaspolecnost>

	 <https://twitter.com/institutps>

	 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzyyZOcLZT-yyKvfUgBnWug>

st 10. 4. 2024 v 13:37 odesílatel Lukáš Luzar <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > napsal:

Dear Mr. minister Järvana,

On behalf of the Institute for Politics and Society, I would like to 
formally invite you to speak at the IXth International Conference Digital 
Europe 2024+ <https://www.digitalni-cesko.eu/> , which will take place on 
the 18th and 19th of June 2024 at the National House Vinohrady in Prague.

We would be truly honored to have your presence as a keynote speaker on June 
18th or 19th from 9:20 – 9:30. We would be delighted if you would 
participate in any of the panel discussions afterwards. Please find an 
overview of them, including their content, in the enclosure. We would also 
like to extend you an invite for the Welcome Dinner, on 17 June from 18:00 - 
20:00 in Prague. The exact venue will be communicated to you beforehand.

The Digital Czech Republic Conference is an international event, previously 
attended by top political representatives. In the past, the conference has 
been attended by, for example, Belarusian opposition leader Sviatlana 
Tsikhanouskaya, European Commission Vice President Margrethe Vestager, Věra 
Jourová, Dubravka Šuica, European Parliament Vice-President Dita Charanzová, 
Estonian Minister of Health and Labour Tanel Kiik among many other 
distinguished guests.

Please feel free to contact me at any time, if you have any questions or 
concerns. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Lukáš Luzar

PR specialista

e:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

t:

+420 736 257 364

Institut pro politiku a společnost

Martinská 2, 110 00 Praha 1
 <https://www.politikaspolecnost.cz/> www.politikaspolecnost.cz

 <https://www.facebook.com/politikaspolecnost>

	 <https://twitter.com/institutps>

	 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzyyZOcLZT-yyKvfUgBnWug>

Watch videos from previous editions of Digital Europe 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKQpDSYW-BE&t=1s> 2023, 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMIg6xbpyCk> 2022, 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv1RStVcA5w> 2021, 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43-dPZYhlmc> 2020 and 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hU1wnYOcFY> 2019.